Moviebox Apk Download: With the invention of the movie and video streaming applications, we have changed our movie and TV watching habits too. Nowadays we rely more on our smartphones to watch our favourite movies, cartoons or TV series, rather than visiting our nearby theatres or opening the TV set. And if we talk about the best streaming sites of the recent time, Movie Box will surely be the first name that will come up in our mind. Unlike most of the streaming applications, MovieBox does not require any signing up/logging up procedure. All you need to do is just simply open the app, visit the search tool and type the name of your desired content. In this article we will guide you how to download Moviebox Apk for free and use it on any devices you want.
Due to this simplicity in the interface, MovieBox is one of the most downloaded streaming applications of the last year. You can watch HD quality movies or TV series through this app, that's too without any buffering. All the contents of the application are available in various formats such as MP4, MKV, FLV, AVI, WMV, MOV. Not only that all the movies and videos available in Movie Box App are classified into Popular, Top Rated, New Release and Coming Soon sections so that you don't face trouble while navigating the application.
So now the question arises how would you download this mind-blowing application on your Android or Windows device. As MovieBox endorses streaming related contents, Google does not allow the application to get registered on the Google Play Store, due to the violation of the norms and regulations. So you have to download the Movie Box APK first to successfully install the streaming application on your Android device. Let's start this tutorial following which you will be to download and install MovieBox Apk within minutes on your device.
Just like the same way MovieBox is not officially available for Windows desktop or laptop too. So to install and run Movie Box on a Windows PC you need the Movie Box apk again and an Android Emulator to run the apk file on your Windows-based laptop or desktop. So MovieBox .APK file is the most important element if you want to run this stand-out movie and video streaming application on your respective device.
MovieBox APK Download
As we have mentioned above MovieBox Apk is the most important feature of the application, we have uploaded the latest and most updated version of the Movie Box .apk file below. All you have to do is just click on the link and download it on your Android or Windows device.
MovieBox APK Download for Android
The Movie Box APK file is supported on all the Android devices. So if you want to install the streaming application on your Android device, simply follow the instructions.
- Step 1: To start the procedure, first download the Movie Box apk file from this link.
- Step 2: As we have already mentioned the Movie Box.APK file is a third-party application and is not registered on the Google Play Store, you have to give the green signal to your Android smartphone so that it allows installation from unknown sources or sources other than Google Play Store. To grant access, head towards the Settings of your Android handset and then click on Security. Here you will find the ‘Unknown Sources’ option. Click on the checkbox to grant permission to your Android handset to install files from the Unknown Sources.
- Settings>Security>Unknown Sources
- Step 3: Now visit the File Manager directory of your Android smartphone and search for the Movie Box.Apk file you have just downloaded.
- Step 4: Finally, to install this awesome movie and video streaming application on your Android device, click on the Movie Box.apk file. The apk file will ask for your permission. Allow all to carry forward the installation process.
Download Showbox apk for enjoying the same thrill of free video online.
Movie Box APK for Windows
Before we talk about how to download Movie Box for Windows devices, check out what should be your minimum system requirement to run MovieBox Apk on your Windows PC.
- Windows: XP, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- 4 GB of RAM and at least 5GB of free storage in C Drive for Android emulator’s files and files of Movie Box to be installed.
- 1 GB Graphics Card and that should come up to dated
Now check out the procedure to download Movie Box on Windows PC through MovieBox APK files. But keep one thing in mind, as the streaming application is not officially available on Windows you need an Android emulator to run the Movie Box apk file. An Android emulator is a software which mimics Android on your Windows laptop or desktop so that you can run any Android-based application without your device actually having Android through the emulator’s online interface. Although plenty of Android emulators are available in the market today, we will recommend BlueStacks for you as it is the most reliable and authentic emulator among the all.
- Step 1: To start the process, first visit the official website of BlueStacks and download the setup file.
- Step 2: After that, when the setup up file completes downloading on your Windows PC, open the BlueStacks.exe file and start installing by clicking the next button.
- Step 3: As soon as you will successfully install the Android emulator on your Windows laptop or desktop, download Movie Box apk file from the aforementioned link.
- Step 4: When the downloading of the APK file gets completed, go to the directory where you have saved the file, right click on the Movie Box apk file and open it with the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- Step 5: Now the installation process of the streaming application will start automatically, so just wait for a couple of minutes to complete the whole procedure.
Folks, we have explained both the process to download Movie Box for Android or Windows with the help of the MovieBox APK file. All you need to do is just follow the steps and enjoy HD quality movie and videos streaming on your respective device for absolutely free of cost.
Of course you can. But that involves taking certain steps. When installing MovieBox into their device, iOS 10 users usually encounter a message which states that the app is from an “Untrusted Enterprise Developer”. This is due to Apple’s stance against DMCA violations. In order to get through it, users just have to allow permissions to install the necessary certificates for adding the installation source to the trusted list.
To do this, you need to go to the Settings>General>Profile and choose the certificate for installation. You then need to click on the Trust option in order to proceed. This would allow you to install the app effortlessly on any iPhone or iPad which runs on iOS 10. Besides, users with jailbroken iOS devices can also head over to Cydia and install the app directly from there.