MovieBox for iOS: Since we have covered almost all possible devices for downloading and enjoying this amazing streaming app, there is no reason that iPhone and iPad users should be left behind. In this guide, we will outline the process that in which you can install MovieBox for iOS without the need to jailbreak your precious device and thus keep it from harm. We will also talk to you about the possibilities of downloading MovieBox for iOS 10 as well as the new iOS 11
MovieBox for iOS 11: Is it possible?
While MovieBox Apk is easily available for Android, it is true that iOS platforms are usually more exclusive in nature and many of the apps that don’t carry an official stamp find it difficult to run on the same. Most of the times, the tutorials we come across recommend to jailbreak the device, but while that may work, the process leaves the device susceptible to harm.
Even if some users are willing to jailbreak their device, some iOS versions have simply not been successfully jailbroken yet. This is especially true when we talk about MovieBox iOS 10 download (especially later than iOS 10.2). Although they have seen success initially, Apple has been quick to patch new changes with subsequent updates to iOS 10. With that, little success has been seen with iOS 10.2.1 and later. Coming to MovieBox for iOS 11, Apple has been making it incredibly hard to jailbreak newer systems. So although jailbreak can make it much simpler to do as you please with your Apple device, it is simply not an option at times.
This tutorial, however, tells you how to download MovieBox for iPad / iPhone without jailbreak. So our readers will be able to download and install this great app on their iPhones even if they are on iOS 10.2.1, or 10.3. Coming to the question of whether MovieBox for iOS 11 is a possibility, it is difficult to reach a conclusion at the moment. For, as we know, Apple has discontinued thousands of apps in favor of including only 64-bit apps in iOS 11. However, we figure that the methods below will work with all existing iOS versions. Let us move on to the steps.
MovieBox for iOS Free Download
Download MovieBox for iOS: Different Methods
There are a few ways you can install MovieBox HD iOS without jailbreaking. We have provided more than one methods so that you can just try another if one doesn’t work out.
Method 1: Download MovieBox for iOS using Cydia Impactor
This first method requires users to get help from a third party application called Cydia Impactor, as well as a Windows PC to work. Cydia Impactor can be downloaded directly from their official site, so there are no safety issues involved. We will leave the direct link in our steps, so you don’t need to worry about availability. Cydia Impactor is a neat tool that has functions for both jailbroken and normal iOS devices. It is also your best bet if you wish to download MovieBox for iOS 11, as the developers have recently added an update for the latest OS release from Apple, making sideloading apps very much possible on iOS 11. One more thing that you need before you begin is the MovieBox IPA file downloaded to your computer. . With this file, you will be able to download the app on any version, including iOS 10 and later. You can find the same on our page. Now let us proceed.
- Step 1: Launch Cydia Impactor on your Windows PC. To download the software, go here.
- Step 2: Next, connect your iOS device (only iPad or iPhone) to the computer, and wait until Cydia detects your device and displays it on its interface.
- Step 3: After your device is detected, drag the MovieBox IPA file from where you had stored it to Cydia directly. Click on “Start.”
- Step 4: Next, you will be asked to sign in using your iTunes ID. Do this and hit “OK.”
- Step 5: You will come across a warning message on your screen. Ignore it and click on “OK.” Installation of MovieBox HD iOS will now initiate through your PC.
- Step 6: After the installation is complete, you can find the app on your iOS device (even those running iOS 10 and iOS 11) and start using MovieBox
If the above methods sounds much too complicated for you (even though it really isn’t), you can use this method to complete MovieBox for iOS download. Like the one given above, this procedure also does not require you to jailbreak your device, and works fine with iOS 10 and iOS 11 devices. All you need is to download the vShare app, which is an alternate app store for iOS device. Now simply follow the steps below to download MovieBox for iPhone/ iPad without jailbreak.
- Step 1: Download the vShare app on your PC from here. Set it up fully before proceeding and launch.
- Step 2: Next, connect your iPhone/ iPad to your computer and wait until vShare identifies and displays the device on its interface.
- Step 3: After your device is identified, you can now search for the MovieBox app in the Apps section of vShare.
- Step 4: Once you find the app, hit “Download.” Wait till the notification bar on the left shows “Completed.”
- Step 5: Go to the Downloads section and hit the “Install” button. After installation is complete, the app icon should show up in on your device’s app menu.You are now ready to use MovieBox for iOS successfully.
Note: In case you have any problems running MovieBox for iOS 11, you can choose to download it on an iOS device running an older version of the software. Or else, you can downgrade your iPhone/iPad. Rest assured that your attempts will be successful.
MovieBox for Mac Download
If you own a macOS device instead of a PC, then there is hope for you yet. MovieBox for Mac download can indeed be made possible, but you will have to take the help of a few extra tools to ensure success. In fact, the overall method for downloading this application on a Mac device is quite similar to the PC download, that is, there you need an Android emulator. But in this case, the software and the methods will be a little different. So follow the steps below to download MovieBox for Mac now for free.
- Step 1: First, download Genymotion, the Android emulator for Mac devices, from here.
- Step 2: Next, you have to download Virtualbox on the same computer. Install it fully before heading to the next step.
- Step 3: Open Genymotion and click on the Add icon.
- Step 4: Next, type in any Android mobile manufacturers’ name of your choice (such as Samsung or LG) in the search box.
- Step 5: Select a minimum Android version 4.4, the minimum Android version required for running MovieBox for Android. After doing this, your computer will have that specific Android environment set up within it.
- Step 6: Now, download the MovieBox Apk file from here.
- Step 7: Add the downloaded file to Genymotion’s interface, where it will now begin installing.
Your guide to download this amazing streaming app for Mac devices is now complete.
As one can see, MovieBox for iOS download is a fairly simple process which can be achieved without the need to potentially harm your device by jailbreaking it. And if you have fretted about downloading MovieBox on iOS 11/ iOS 10, it is time you stop and give these methods a go. Moreover, both methods provided here have a high rate of success, so you can use either one depending on your convenience. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us. And do not forget to read our extensive guide to download MovieBox for Windows.