MovieBox for PC: With the every new height that technology has managed to reach, life has become all the more exciting. And for all those who love to stream and download movies and TV series, things have become much easier with the arrival of the new apps every second day. There are a number of apps available on the market which provides ready access to a huge number of newly released movies and TV series. And among those, MovieBox stands tall for its easy access that it provides the users with.
MovieBox is one of those apps which let you to download not only movies, but TV series as well. But what makes it different from its competitors is the fact that MovieBox has got a much more user friendly interface along with a well sorted out list of movies that makes it easier for all to get in touch with the movies and TV series that one user desires. However, what comes in between the ready access to the movies and actually doing that is the fact that it is an Android based app and you need to follow few steps in order to install the MovieBox for PC which runs on Windows operating system.
System Requirements for Downloading MovieBox for PC/Windows
Before downloading the MovieBox APK there are things which you need to address so that it does not come as an obstacle to the easy download of the app on your personal computer. And that is one of the prime reasons why we have come up with a list of system requirements which you need to take a look at before downloading MovieBox for PC/Windows.
- Windows 8.1/8, 7, Vista/XP
- 4 GB of RAM and at least 5GB of free space in C Drive for Android emulator files and MovieBox Player files to be installed
- Updated 1 GB Graphics Card
Download MovieBox for PC (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP)
As it has been mentioned earlier, MovieBox is one of those apps which is developed keeping mind the Android operating system. So you need to download an Android emulator which will clone your operating system and make it appear like an Android OS. There are a number of Android emulators available in the market which would help you out with the process of downloading MovieBox in your PC. We have explained the downloading method of MovieBox using two different Android emulators here.
Method 1: MovieBox for PC (Using AMIDuOS)
AMIDuOS is an Android emulator that brings depth and functionality of the Android experience to Windows. It runs on Android version 4.2.2 (JellyBean). The following are the steps that you need to follow to download MovieBox for PC running on Windows 10/8.1/7.
- Step 1: Download and install AMIDuOS Android emulator on your PC from here.
- Step 2: Download MovieBox apk on your PC.
- Step 3: Open the folder where you have downloaded MovieBox apk. Right click on the app and select ‘Apply to DuOS.' After you install it, there will be a notification on the taskbar along with the MovieBox icon in the Android apps menu.
- Step 4: Click on the Taskbar balloon for opening the Moviebox app on DuOS.
With that, you can access all your favorite videos on MovieBox for Windows PC through AMIDuOS Android emulator.
Method 2: MovieBox for PC (Using Andy)
Andy Android emulator is a free way to run Android OS on a Windows PC. It enables users to run various types of Android apps on your PC. It also allows seamless sync between your mobile and desktop. The following are the steps that you need to follow to download MovieBox for PC running on Windows 10/8.1/7/XP.
- Step 1: First and foremost, you have to download and install Andy Android emulator. You can take assistance from the Facebook support group in case you face any problem regarding the downloading or installation process.
- Step 2: Launch the Andy emulator and finish the login procedure with your Google account.
- Step 3: Next, you have to download MovieBox from here.
- Step 4: Once the downloading process is finished, you need to double click APK in order to load it into the Andy emulator.
- Step 5: Finally, you have to launch MovieBox on your PC and get access to all your favorite content.
It will be one of the easiest processes that one has to follow in order to install the MovieBox for PC running on a Windows operating system. You need to follow the process meticulously so that you don’t miss out on any one for missing out even one step might result in a failure. But once, it’s installed on your PC, the whole world of latest movies and TV series will be at your reach at one go.